SPD/Spreadrum phones are among the very popular phones like MTK Phones. Their chips are used on both feature and smartphones. When these devices become faulty software wise, the need arises to fix them using the manufacturer’s tool.
To successfully flash .Pac files to ‘Spreadtrum‘ phones like Itel, Tecno, Mobicel, Hisense, Stylo, Hurricane, and many more please follow the instructions below.
- A windows PC
- Spreadtrum Device e.g Itel
- Spreadtrum driver (download from post)
- A good USB cable
- Flash file in .Pac format.
- Spreadtrum Upgrade tool [Research / Upgrade Download]
How To Flash SPD/Spreadtrum .Pac File To Spd Devices
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If you have already installed Spreadtrum Drivers on your computer, then SKIP this Step.
- Download .pac firmware for your device From here
- Download and extract Upgrade / Research Download Tool to any location on your computer. After extracting, open the ‘Research / Upgrade download folder and open the file; Research Download.exe this is official site an open your research, upgrade flash tools it will looks like this
- The program will then launch. Click on the Settings Icon [Load Packet] at the top left.
- After the .pac file has been loaded completely, click on the Play Icon to start the flashing showing all down here
The process will begin and all of the partitions will be flashed one after another until you will get a Pass notification.
Your phone may automatically restart or you can manually do it tanks you done now.
If you get an problem fill free to ask here how to flash spd firmware